Final Congressional District Map
The maps presented here have been adopted as final district maps by the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission. The Congressional map was precleared by the US Department of Justice (DoJ) in the Spring of 2002.
Links will open in a new browser window.
* Interactive Map
* Simple Map
* Adobe Acrobat Maps: (Requires Adobe Acrobat to view.)
- Statewide 11 x 17
- Phoenix Area 11 x 17
- Tucson Area 11 x 17
- Statewide Area 8.5 x 11 Black & White
- Phoenix Area 8.5 x 11 Black & White
- Tucson Area 8.5 x 11 Black & White
Reports (Requires Adobe Acrobat to view.)
* Certification List
* Cities, Towns, and Places List
By District By Name
Large files - may take a while to download.
* ArcView GIS Shapefile
* Maptitude GIS File
* Equivalency File
* Boundary "Links" Shapefile
GIS Data is unprojected Decimal Degrees, NAD83 Datum